Energy Update May 2016
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- Media Release - VIC and SA energy supply remains secure
- Energy facts and safety tips for summer now on Energy Live
- Publication of AEMO’s 2018 training calendar and reduced fees
- Storms cause electricity supply disruption across Victoria
- AEMO requesting submissions on inaugural Integrated System Plan
May 03, 2016 - 4:33 PM
AEMO is pleased to release the May edition of Energy Update.
Click here for an alternative version, or download the PDF version below.
AEMO Energy Update - May 2016
03May 2016, 1.67MB (.pdf)
Energy Update is a bi-monthly AEMO publication designed to communicate relevant new information about AEMO and the Australian energy industry.
Energy Update regularly features updates from our Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Matt Zema, insights into upcoming AEMO projects, and relevant news stories relating to the energy industry in Australia and around the world.
To register to receive this publication via email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org