Energy Update - June edition 2016
- Commonwealth Government announces a National Energy Guarantee
- AEMO and ARENA demand response trial to provide 200 megawatts of emergency reserves for extreme peaks
- Australia's east coast gas supply remains tightly balanced
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- AEMO advice to the Commonwealth government
- National Electricity Market remains tightly balanced
June 30, 2016 - 4:33 PM
AEMO is pleased to release the June edition of Energy Update.
Click here for an alternative version, or download the PDF version below.
AEMO Energy Update - June 2016
30 June 2016, 3.35MB (.pdf)
Energy Update is a bi-monthly AEMO publication designed to communicate relevant new information about AEMO and the Australian energy industry.
Energy Update regularly features updates from our Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Matt Zema, insights into upcoming AEMO projects, and relevant news stories relating to the energy industry in Australia and around the world.
Please click on the tag "Energy Update" below to see our previous Energy Update publications.
To register to receive this publication via email, please contact email@example.com