Appointment of Chief Information Officer
- Media release - AEMO Power of Choice
- High November electricity demand across South Australia and Victoria
- AEMO releases summer readiness report for 2017-18
- AEMO market notifications explained - what does a 'lack of reserve' mean?
- Response to Victorian news headlines
- AEMO releases 2016-17 Annual Report
January 14, 2014 - 4:33 PM
After a comprehensive search and selection process, AEMO is pleased to introduce Susan Sly as the organisation’s new Chief Information Officer (CIO).
AEMO operates the National Electricity Market (NEM) and power system, supporting 19 million people across Australia’s eastern and south-eastern seaboard.
AEMO operates the Victorian Declared Wholesale Gas Market as well as the Victorian gas transmission system. It also manages the wholesale gas Short Term Trading Market (STTM) hubs in South Australia, New South Wales and Queensland.