Appointment of Chief Information Officer
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – AEMO Roadshow
- Update to National Electricity Market transmission event on 25 August 2018
- 2018 NEM Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q2 2018
- 2018 Integrated System Plan
- 2018 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
January 14, 2014 - 4:33 PM
After a comprehensive search and selection process, AEMO is pleased to introduce Susan Sly as the organisation’s new Chief Information Officer (CIO).
AEMO operates the National Electricity Market (NEM) and power system, supporting 19 million people across Australia’s eastern and south-eastern seaboard.
AEMO operates the Victorian Declared Wholesale Gas Market as well as the Victorian gas transmission system. It also manages the wholesale gas Short Term Trading Market (STTM) hubs in South Australia, New South Wales and Queensland.