AEMO's recommendations on ESCOSA report
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – AEMO Roadshow
- Update to National Electricity Market transmission event on 25 August 2018
- 2018 NEM Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q2 2018
- 2018 Integrated System Plan
- 2018 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
May 02, 2017 - 9:52 AM
AEMO has published advice on technical standards for generator licensing in South Australia (SA) following the request from the Essential Services Commission of SA (ESCOSA).
To download or view this one page summary of AEMO’s recommendations, please click here.
To view the full report - Advice to Essential Services Commission of South Australia (ESCOSA) on technical standards for generator licensing, please click here.
For AEMO media enquiries, please contact:
AEMO media enquiries
0409 382 121