AEMO's recommendations on ESCOSA report
- Media release - AEMO Power of Choice
- High November electricity demand across South Australia and Victoria
- AEMO releases summer readiness report for 2017-18
- AEMO market notifications explained - what does a 'lack of reserve' mean?
- Response to Victorian news headlines
- AEMO releases 2016-17 Annual Report
May 02, 2017 - 9:52 AM
AEMO has published advice on technical standards for generator licensing in South Australia (SA) following the request from the Essential Services Commission of SA (ESCOSA).
To download or view this one page summary of AEMO’s recommendations, please click here.
To view the full report - Advice to Essential Services Commission of South Australia (ESCOSA) on technical standards for generator licensing, please click here.
For AEMO media enquiries, please contact:
AEMO media enquiries
0409 382 121