AEMO's recommendations on ESCOSA report
- AEMO welcomes Federal government’s focus to reduce energy prices
- 2017 Electricity Statement of Opportunities for the WEM
- Holistic planning needed to meet modern grid challenges
- AEMO Energy Supply Outlook
- Rapid uptake of rooftop solar changing WEM paradigm
- 2017 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
May 02, 2017 - 9:52 AM
AEMO has published advice on technical standards for generator licensing in South Australia (SA) following the request from the Essential Services Commission of SA (ESCOSA).
To download or view this one page summary of AEMO’s recommendations, please click here.
To view the full report - Advice to Essential Services Commission of South Australia (ESCOSA) on technical standards for generator licensing, please click here.
For AEMO media enquiries, please contact:
AEMO media enquiries
0409 382 121