AEMO undertakes role of energy market operator and power system operator in Western Australia
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
- AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- Media Release - VIC and SA energy supply remains secure
- Energy facts and safety tips for summer now on Energy Live
September 30, 2015 - 9:30 PM
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) is both honoured and excited to be asked to undertake the role of independent energy market operator and independent power system operator in Western Australia (WA).
Other functions, previously under the WA Independent Market Operator, including the administration of the Gas Bulletin Board and Gas Statement of Opportunities, will also be transferred to AEMO.
Please click here to download the media release for more information.