AEMO undertakes role of energy market operator and power system operator in Western Australia
- 2017 Western Australian Gas Staement of Opportunities
- Media Release: New wholesale contracts needed to shore up Western Australia’s domestic gas supplies
- Media release - AEMO Power of Choice
- High November electricity demand across South Australia and Victoria
- AEMO releases summer readiness report for 2017-18
- AEMO market notifications explained - what does a 'lack of reserve' mean?
September 30, 2015 - 9:30 PM
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) is both honoured and excited to be asked to undertake the role of independent energy market operator and independent power system operator in Western Australia (WA).
Other functions, previously under the WA Independent Market Operator, including the administration of the Gas Bulletin Board and Gas Statement of Opportunities, will also be transferred to AEMO.
Please click here to download the media release for more information.