Market insight report – Victoria’s supply outlook
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – AEMO Roadshow
- Update to National Electricity Market transmission event on 25 August 2018
- 2018 NEM Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q2 2018
- 2018 Integrated System Plan
- 2018 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
November 03, 2016 - 1:05 PM
This Insights report provides a preliminary assessment of some of the potential impacts of the closure decision Hazelwood Power Station. Further investigation is required to gain a deeper, more holistic understanding of scenarios whereby the power system is operating with less synchronous generation.
As part of its role, AEMO is providing the market with continuous updates in relation to the future supply/demand balance via the Medium Term Projected Assessment of System Adequacy (MT PASA). AEMO will also prepare an update to the 2016 National Electricity Market (NEM) Electricity Statement of Opportunities (ESOO) and the Energy Adequacy Assessment Projection (EAAP).
Click here to download the report.