2019 Electricity Statement of Opportunities for the WEM
- Western Victoria Renewable Integration Project Assessment Conclusions Report July 2019
- 2019 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q1 2019
- Load Shedding in VIC on 24 and 25 January 2019
- Technical Integration of Distributed Energy Resources Report released
- 2019 Gas Statement of Opportunities released
June 14, 2019 - 12:10 PM
AEMO’s 2019 Wholesale Electricity Market Electricity Statement of Opportunities (WEM ESOO) forecasts electricity demand and operational consumption across a range of scenarios over a 10-year outlook period to inform the decision-making processes of market participants, new investors, and policy-makers as they assess future development opportunities.
Please click here to view the 2019 WEM ESOO and supporting information.
Please click here to read the full media release and listen to the associated podcast.