2019 Gas Statement of Opportunities released
- Technical Integration of Distributed Energy Resources Report released
- 2019 Victorian Gas Planning Report released
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q4 2018
- AEMO releases Project Assessment Draft Report (PADR) for Western Victoria Renewable Integration RIT-T
- AEMO releases 2018 WA GSOO
- Energy Live App now available
March 28, 2019 - 5:00 AM
AEMO’s 2019 Gas Statement of Opportunities (GSOO) contains projections for demand, and information from gas producers about reserves and forecast production, to assess the projected supply-demand balance and potential supply gaps under a range of plausible scenarios for the outlook period to 2038 for the eastern and south-eastern Australia gas markets.
Please click here to read the 2019 GSOO report and supporting documentation.
Please click here to read the full media release.