2017 Western Australian Gas Statement of Opportunities
- Initial operation of the Hornsdale Power Reserve Battery Energy Storage System
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – A Roadshow
- Advice to the Commonwealth relating to AGL’s proposal to replace Liddell
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
- AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
December 14, 2017 - 1:00 PM
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has today released the 2017 Western Australian Gas Statement of Opportunities (WA GSOO), which provides an assessment of the WA domestic gas market for the outlook period 2018-2027.
Please click here to view the 2017 WA GSOO.