2017 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
- Media release - AEMO Power of Choice
- High November electricity demand across South Australia and Victoria
- AEMO releases summer readiness report for 2017-18
- AEMO market notifications explained - what does a 'lack of reserve' mean?
- Response to Victorian news headlines
- AEMO releases 2016-17 Annual Report
June 15, 2017 - 4:00 AM
AEMO has published the 2017 VAPR which considers the adequacy of the Victorian power system to efficiently meet future reliability and security needs as we transition to a low carbon future.
Please click here to view the 2017 VAPR and supporting information.