2017 Electricity Forecasting Insights
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q4 2018
- AEMO releases Project Assessment Draft Report (PADR) for Western Victoria Renewable Integration RIT-T
- AEMO releases 2018 WA GSOO
- AEMO releases 2018 Annual Report
- AEMO releases the 2018 South Australian Electricity Report (SAER)
- AEMO releases the latest Energy Adequacy Assessment Projection (EAAP) report
June 30, 2017 - 4:00 AM
AEMO provides the 2017 Electricity Forecasting Insights as independent electricity consumption and maximum and minimum demand forecasts over a 20-year outlook period (to 2036–37) for the National Electricity Market (NEM) and each of the five NEM regions: New South Wales (including Australian Capital Territory), Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, and Victoria.
Please click here to view the 2017 Electricity forecasting insights.