2015 National Transmission Network Development Plan
- Energy facts and safety tips for summer now on Energy Live
- Publication of AEMO’s 2018 training calendar and reduced fees
- Storms cause electricity supply disruption across Victoria
- AEMO requesting submissions on inaugural Integrated System Plan
- Media Release: AEMO appoints new Chief Digital and Technology Officer
- 2017 Western Australian Gas Statement of Opportunities
November 12, 2015 - 4:33 PM
AEMO has released its 2015 National Transmission Network Development Plan (NTNDP). The 2015 NTNDP provides an independent, strategic view of the efficient development of the National Electricity Market (NEM) transmission network over a 20-year planning horizon.
The 2015 NTNDP considers the challenges and opportunities for transmission network development over the next 20 years. It focusses on the evolving role of the transmission grid in maintaining secure and reliable electricity supply across the National Electricity Market as Australia’s energy sector transforms to support a higher percentage of renewable generation.