2015 National Transmission Network Development Plan
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
- AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- Media Release - VIC and SA energy supply remains secure
- Energy facts and safety tips for summer now on Energy Live
November 12, 2015 - 4:33 PM
AEMO has released its 2015 National Transmission Network Development Plan (NTNDP). The 2015 NTNDP provides an independent, strategic view of the efficient development of the National Electricity Market (NEM) transmission network over a 20-year planning horizon.
The 2015 NTNDP considers the challenges and opportunities for transmission network development over the next 20 years. It focusses on the evolving role of the transmission grid in maintaining secure and reliable electricity supply across the National Electricity Market as Australia’s energy sector transforms to support a higher percentage of renewable generation.