The purpose of this Guideline is to assist
- registered market participants;
- non-registered networks; and
- other parties
to understand the principles and processes involved in market operations involving embedded networks.
This Guideline covers
- establishing brownfields and greenfields embedded networks in MSATS;
- managing choice of retailer for consumers who are eligible to choose their own retailer; and
- operational aspects of establishment and providing ongoing services to embedded networks including;
- meter provision
- meter data services.
This Guideline deals with the
- market roles, obligations and responsibilities of registered participants that derive from the Rules, the Metrology Procedure and MSATS;
- roles and required actions required of participants outside those currently obliged under the regulatory documents; and
- roles and required actions required of non registered participants principally the ENO.
Please submit any comment to Roy Kaplan, Manager Metrology Regulation, at firstname.lastname@example.org.