Business-to-Business (B2B) Procedures v 1.8 - Final Determination
The Information Exchange Committee (IEC) has completed consultation on the Business-to-Business (B2B) Procedures Version 1.8. This notice informs all National Electricity Market Registered Participants, Intending Participants, Service Providers and interested parties (‘Consulted Persons’) of the completion of the consultation and the B2B Procedure Change.
The scope of consultation relates to the following processes within B2B;
- Service Order Changes relating to:
- Clarification of Miscellaneous and Supply Abolishment Sub-Types
- Additions and Alterations Timing Clarification
- Interpretation of Schedule Date and Customer Preferred Date and Time.
- Rename B2B Contacts List
- Improvements to the Customer Details Reconciliation Timing process.
- Provision of an Advanced Network tariff Notification in the One Way Notification Process
The consultation was conducted under clause 7.2A.3 of the National Electricity Rules (Rules) in accordance with the rules consultation requirements in clause 8.9 of the Rules.
The IEC received six submissions representing 8 participant organisations from the second round of consultation, which has now closed.
Following review of these submissions, a Final Determination has been prepared. The Final Determination and associated documents can be viewed below.
Draft Determination Participant Responses
First Stage Consultation Participant Responses