AEMO is committed to working with industry, government and consumers to secure and shape Australia’s energy future in the long-term interests of consumers.
We value your feedback and advice on the Western Victorian renewable integration program and are committed to an open and ongoing dialogue with our stakeholders.
We will continue to provide updates as we move through this program and welcome your thoughts via our stakeholder engagement activities which will be announced on this page in the coming months. For more information, contact WestVicRITT@aemo.com.au
Project Specification Consultation Report (PSCR) Submissions
Please see below non-confidential submissions to the Project Specification Consultation Report (PSCR).
- Clean Energy Council (175 KB, pdf)
- Meridian (92 KB, pdf)
- Monash Energy Materials and Systems Institute (5.9 MB, pdf)
- Murray River Group of Councils (182 KB, pdf)
- Wimmera Development Association (336 KB, pdf)
- Deep-dive Session for the Western Victoria Renewable Integration RIT-T Project Assessment Draft Report - 30 January 2019 (998 KB, pdf)
- High Level Summary of Western Victoria Renewable Integration RIT-T Project Assessment Draft Report - 19 December 2018 (793 KB, pdf)