NOTICE TO INTERESTED PARTIES:
SA Power Networks has recently published 9 Screening Test reports on its web site http://www.sapowernetworks.com.au .
These reports describe the following network limitations:
- RT001/13 Bungama to Peterborough 33kV line voltages;
- RT002/13 Glenelg North Sub Transmission (66kV) cable;
- RT003/13 Gawler Belt N-1 constraints;RT004/13 McLaren Flat N-1 constraints;
- RT005/13 Dorrien and Nuriootpa N-1 constraints;
- RT006/13 Kapunda N-1 Constraints;
- RT007/13 Virginia Substation N-1 constraints;
- RT008/13 Eastern Hills N-1 capacity constraint;
- RT009/13 Bolivar to Virginia 66kV line capacity.
Each report includes:
- Details of the network limitation;
- A description of SA Power Networks preferred option to address the identified need and the alternatives considered;
- An evaluation of non network alternative options including the $/kVA available for non network options to be a credible alternative.
No report has identified a viable non network alternative to the most cost effective network solution.
Enquires should be directed to email@example.com
SA Power Networks follows a Network Management planning process in accordance with the National Electricity Rules Section 5.17. A public Demand Side Engagement Register is maintained of people or organisations wishing to be kept informed of this process. This Email has been sent because this address has been included on the register. The Pro forma for registration / deregistration is available on the SA Power Networks website (www.sapowernetworks.com.au).