AEMO gives notice of consultation on proposed changes to the Wholesale Market System Security Procedures (Victoria) and the creation of the Wholesale Market Critical Location Pressures under Rule 135EE of the National Gas Rules.
This notice of consultation is dated 28 September 2015.
Proposed procedure changes
To give context to the document, AEMO advises that threats to system security are not frequent events and that the responses to a threat as detailed in the Procedures would only occur in exceptional circumstances.
The proposed changes to the Wholesale Market System Security Procedures (Victoria) are to:
• Update the Procedures so they reflect the current configuration of the Declared Transmission System (DTS).
• Provide greater clarity around what defines a “normal operating state”, and how this relates to a “threat to system security”. AEMO proposes that a threat to system security may exist if a normal operating state cannot be maintained within the DTS.
• Extracting the table of Critical Location Pressures and creating a new document, Wholesale Market Critical Location Pressures.
Impact and Implementation Report
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the Wholesale Market System Security Procedures (Victoria).
Gas Market Registered Participants and other interested parties are invited to submit comments on the proposed procedure changes and the Impact and Implementation Report to AEMO by 5pm, Monday 26 October 2015 via email to: GWCF_Correspondence@aemo.com.au.
- IIR - Wholesale Market System Security Procedures NGR 1.1
- AEMO Wholesale Market System Security Procedure NGR 1.1 - Clean Version
- AEMO Wholesale Market System Security Procedure NGR 1.1 - Tracked Changes
- AEMO Wholesale Market Critical Location Pressures
Please find the decision of the making of these procedures at the link below.