AEMO gives notice of consultation on proposed changes to the wholesale market distribution UAFG Procedures (Victoria) (the “Procedures”) under Rule 135EE of the National Gas Rules.
This notice of consultation is dated 1 October 2015.
Proposed procedure changes
• Amend the formula for the average volume weighted market price in the Procedure.
• Align the formula with the formula for the Unaccounted for Gas reconciliation amount in item C2 of Part C of Schedule 1 of Victorian Gas Distribution System Code (the Code).
• Allow a DUAFG year to be split into DUAFG periods with the same benchmark values for a supply point class and distributor
Impact and Implementation Report
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the Procedures.
Gas Market Participants and other interested parties are invited to submit comments on the proposed procedure changes and the Impact and Implementation Report to AEMO by 5pm, Friday 30 October 2015 via email to: GWCF_Correspondence@aemo.com.au
Final Procedure and change marked Final procedure:
- Wholesale market distribution UAFG Procedures (VIC) version 3.0 clean
- Wholesale market distribution UAFG Procedures (VIC) change marked for differences v2.0 to 3.0