Notice of Consultation
AEMO gives notice of consultation on proposed changes to the Wholesale Market Gas Scheduling Procedures (Victoria) under Rule 135EE of the National Gas Rules.
This notice of consultation is dated 10 February 2014.
Proposed procedure changes
The proposed changes to the Gas Scheduling Procedures are to:
• Update to provide clarity when constraints may be used for both pricing and operating schedules, or operating schedule only.
• Add a new type of constraint - Net Flow Transportation Constraints.
• General updates to improve the overall clarity and accuracy of the Procedures.
Impact and Implementation Report
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the Wholesale Market Gas Scheduling Procedures (Victoria).
Gas Market Participants and other interested parties are invited to submit comments on the proposed procedure changes and the Impact and Implementation Report to AEMO by 5pm, Tuesday 10 March 2015 via email to: GWCF_Correspondence@aemo.com.au
- DWGM IIR 15-002 Update to Gas Scheduling Procedures for the application of constraints to the pricing schedule
- Draft Wholesale Market Gas Scheduling Procedures (Victoria) version 2.0
Final Drafts and Decision