Rule Change- RC_2012_06
In this section
This is an archived page
Back to previous page
Rule Change: RC_2012_06
- Type: Fast Track Rule Change Process
- Submitter: IMO
- Title: Clarification of Reviewable Decisions and Definition of Regulations
- Market Rules Affected: Clauses 2.1.1, 2.1.3, 2.2.1, 2.8.1, 2.10.2A, 2.11.1, 2.17.1, 2.17.2, 6.6.3A, 7A.2.19, 7B.2.17 and the Glossary.
- Date Submitted: 07 November 2012
- Current Status: The Amending Rules commenced on 1 June 2013.
Event Date Comments Notification Published 07/11/2012 Requests to be Consulted 14/11/2012 The last date a Rule Participant can contact the IMO requesting to be consulted on the change Consultation Period 08/11/2012 - 10/12/2012
The consultation period was extended in accordance with the Extension Notice published on 27 November 2012. Final Rule Change Report Published 21/12/2012
The timeframe for preparing the Final Rule Change Report was extended in accordance with the Extension Notice published on 17 December 2012. Ministerial Approval By 23/01/2013 The Minister approved the Final Rule Change Report in 22 January 2013.
Commencement 01/06/2013 This date was amended in accordance with the Notice published on 27 March 2013.
Documents related to this Rule Change Proposal
Final Rule Change Report [658kB]
Commencement Notice [27kB]
Submissions received during the consultation period
System Management [92kB]
Verve Energy [72kB]
Out of session submissions received
Community Electricity [98kB]
Perth Energy [212kB]