Rule Change- RC_2010_31
In this section
This is an archived page
Back to previous page
Rule Change: RC_2010_31
- Type: Standard Rule Change Process
- Submitter: IMO
- Title: Deregistration of Rule Participants who no longer meet Registration Requirements
- Market Rules Affected: Clauses 2.17.1, 2.31.13 and new clauses 2.32.7A, 2.32.7B, 2.32.7C, 2.32.7D, 2.32.7E, 2.32.7F and the glossary.
- Date Submitted: 18 March 2011
- Current Status: The Amending Rules commenced on 1 March 2012.
Event Date Comments Notification Published 21/03/2011 First Submission Period 22/03/2011 -05/05/2011 The submission period is 30 B-Days from the date the IMO published the Draft Report Draft Report Published 01/06/2011 Must be published within 20 B-Days of the end of the first submission period Second Submission Period 02/06/2011 - 30/06/2011 The submission period is at least 20 B-Days from the date the IMO published the Draft Report Final Report Published 28/07/2011 Must be published within 20 B-Days after the end of the second submission period Ministerial Approved 19/08/2011 The Minister approved the Final Rule Change Report on 19 August 2011.
Commencement 01/03/2012 Commencement will be on 1st day of the calendar month following relevant changes to the Electricity Industry (Wholesale Electricity Market) Regulations 2004
Documents related to this rule change proposal
Original Submission [58kB]
IMO's Notification [542kB]
Draft Rule Change Report [142kB]
Final Rule Change Report [542kB]
Commencement Notice [14kB]
Submissions received in the first submission period
Landfill Gas & Power [11kB]
Submissions received in the second submission period
System Management [14kB]