AEMO Understanding Market Settlement and Transfer Solution (MSATS)
In this section
This is an archived page
Back to previous page
This two-day face-to-face training course, run by experts in MSATS and related business processes, explains how and why MSATS works the way it does. The course aims to improve knowledge of MSATS functionality in supporting business processes, particularly connection point transfers and the impact they have on NEM settlement energy values.
Designed for electricity supply industry employees who work with and require an understanding of MSATS, including employees responsible for:
• Retail transfer and settlement.
• The maintenance of NMI and metering-level standing data.
• The management of metering data.
• MSATS IT support, who seek a better understanding of the business process and data model.
Workshop locations and dates 2016
City Date Sydney 4 - 5 May 2016 Melbourne 5 – 6 October 2016
How to enrol
The course cost for eligible participants is $1760 per person including GST.
To register and pay for courses through a secure online payment gateway, visit the AEMO Learning Centre to create an individual log in, which will also allow you to access the AEMO eLearning and Education catalogues.
For further information, please contact Joe Cignarella via the AEMO Support Hub.
- How to use MSATS more effectively for your organisation.
- MSATS data structure and format.
- Business processes to be aware of.
- Where you fit in and what roles other participants play in the process.
- How you can use MSATS reports to get the information you need.
Feedback from course attendees
- "Thanks so much for all the effort put into a great course which will enable me to more effectively carry out my role."
- "Wonderful and informative"
- "Very interesting information, well presented, interactive, enjoyed listening to it."