Rule Participant registration
In this section
This is an archived page
Back to previous page
Registering as a Rule Participant
Organisations that intend to participate in the WEM must first register with AEMO.
To register as a Rule Participant, the following forms must be completed and provided to Market Operations:
Once submitted and approved by AEMO, you will have access to the Market Participant Interface (MPI) to begin the next steps in Rule Participant Registration process.
As a pre-requisite to registering as a Rule Participant, the applicant must ensure they have submitted through the MPI:
- General contact information of the Participant
- Financial information relating to the Participant
- Market Customer Standing Data (if applicable)
The next step requires a few additional forms to be submitted to AEMO and the payment of the Registration Fee. They include
- Application for Participant Registration (this is completed through the MPI)
- Recipient Created Tax Invoice Agreement
- Declaration of Rule Participant Registration
For full details on the Rule Participant Registration process, please refer to the Rule Participant Registration and De-Registration Market Procedure.