AEMO Queensland Retail Gas Market
In this section
This is an archived page
Back to previous page
Queensland Retail Gas Market
Please find below the Retail Market Procedures for Queensland (QLD).
- Retail Market Procedure (Queensland): Version 12 (clean) – Effective 14 September 2015
- Retail Market Procedure (Queensland): Version 12 (marked up) – Effective 14 September 2015
- Retail Market Procedure (Queensland): Version 11 (clean) – Effective 1 July 2015
- Retail Market Procedure (Queensland): Version 11 (marked up) – Effective 1 July 2015
- AEMO Consumed Energy Scenario (Queensland): Version 2.1 (marked up)
- AEMO Consumed Energy Scenario (Queensland): Version 2.1 (clean)
- MIRN Structure (Queensland)
- Postcode Withdrawal Zone Mapping - July 2015
- Queensland HV Zone - CTM Mapping
- Application for Metering Installation Registration - Gas (Queensland) - 18 Aug 2010
- General Procedure for Interval Meter Notifications - 18 Aug 2010
- Metering Installation Parameter Change Notice (Queensland) - 18 Aug 2010
AEMO Market Clearing Procedure
This procedure has been established to nominate AEMO’s preferred electronic funds transfer facility for the National Electricity Market, Declared Wholesale Gas Market, Short Term Trading Market, Queensland Retail Market, and other payments cleared by AEMO. The procedure has also been provided to assist participants in establishing and operating routine payment processes, and to provide additional information and references.
QLD Retail Gas Market Sample Settlement Statements
The QLD Retail Gas Market sample settlement statement below contains an example of preliminary, final and revision statements sent out by AEMO to all relevant market participants for a billing period.
Industry Participant OnlyThis page is for industry use only and is password protected.
For previous versions of documents please contact the AEMO Information & Support Hub.