Understanding Market Settlement and Transfer Solution (MSATS)
In this section
In this section
- National Electricity Market Overview - industry
- National Electricity Market Overview - public
- Metrology for the NEM
- Network and Frequency Control Ancillary Service constraints in the NEM overview
- An overview of AEMO’s gas markets
- WA gas retail market training
- Reserve Capacity Mechanism
- Understanding Market Settlement and Transfer Solution (MSATS)
- Wholesale Electricity Market introduction
- Energy Markets: STEM, Balancing and LFAS
This two-day face-to-face training course, run by experts in MSATS and related business processes, explains how and why MSATS works the way it does.
- How to use MSATS more effectively for your organisation.
- MSATS data structure and format.
- Business processes to be aware of.
- Where you fit in, and what roles other participants play in the process.
- How you can use MSATS reports to get the information you need.
This course is designed for electricity supply industry employees who work with and require an understanding of MSATS. Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- Retail transfer and settlement.
- The maintenance of NMI and metering-level standing data.
- The management of metering data.
- MSATS IT support.
Location and dates:
City Date Sydney 10-11 May 2017 Melbourne 4-5 October 2017 Expression of Interest
$1,760 per person, including GST.
How to enrol:
To register and pay for courses through a secure online payment gateway:
- Visit the AEMO Learning Centre.
- Create an individual log in.
You will also be able to access the AEMO e-learning and education catalogues.
Feedback from course attendees:
- "Wonderful and informative."
- "Very interesting information, well presented, interactive, enjoyed listening to it."
For further information, please contact email@example.com.