"AEMO is a progressive organisation and I am constantly presented with new and exciting challenges. I am enjoying the opportunity to work in the unique field of operating the National Electricity Market. The professional association memberships offered by AEMO also allow me to stay up-to-date with the changes in the power industry."
Shivani, Real Time Operations
Working at AEMO offers you the chance to contribute to the future of energy in Australia. We think that’s a pretty powerful reason for joining.
We employ people from a diverse range of fields and offer career opportunities in Engineering, Software Development, Business Analysis, Power Systems Operations, Economics, Administration, Human Resources, Metering, Finance, and Transmission Services.
As an AEMO team member, you can look forward to wide-ranging benefits and rewards including:
- competitive remuneration
- graduate program
- paid parental leave
- relocation assistance
- income protection insurance
- great office locations
- employee assistance program
- health and wellbeing programs
- social clubs
- professional association memberships
- study assistance program
- development and secondment opportunities
- full-time & part-time opportunities
- flexible work arrangements
- ability to purchase additional annual leave
- community service leave